Sorry friends, but time is a precious commodity these days.
Some things happening here in Wellington:
- That darling sweet man whom I adore has arrived.
- I have moved houses. Ticker and I are now residing in our very own super cute 2 bedroom flat in Newtown.
- It was Christmas! We went to the beach!
- My supervisor has announced that he is leaving at the end of February. He has requested that I submit my proposal before then.
- I have been asked to contribute to a book on LIS trends in Asia-Oceania.
- I have been asked to review a book for the Australian Library Journal.
- I am in the process of finalizing an article to be submitted to the Journal of Documentation.
- I am compiling a list of recommended resources on IL for the Emerald Publishing group.
Essentially, I am a busy, busy girl for the next few months. But, if you know me, you know I’m not happy if I’m not busy. However, this probably means I will have less time to devote to blogging. In the meantime, I have posted some of Ticker’s pictures on Picasa, and I will write again when I have something of interest to report!
I’m attaching a gantt chart as evidence of my demanding schedule.